TopAdsMedia Content Locking Affiliate Network!25 $ payout threshold!autoapproval!

Most of our offers pay net 15.Still Some advertisers pay net 25 and net 30 for the traffic.All net 30 and net 25 go out this week and next.
Your Network is so weird, bro. First time I see a Network has Net 7, net 15, net 20, net 25, net 30 mixed =))

Your Network is so weird, bro. First time I see a Network has Net 7, net 15, net 20, net 25, net 30 mixed =))
It's not weird at all.We pay most guys(since they run net 15 offers) between 15th and 20th and then we pay net 25 and net 30 for the rest of people since they run offers that pay net 25 and net 30.It's vẻy simple.We also paid net 7 but not anymore.We could do even weekly but 1000-2000$ per week is required and good quality traffic.

Yd1x22U.jpg

cho hỏi như vầy có sao ko mấy bác

có ai bị lỗi như thế này không sao mở offer lên bị báo lỗi này " Sorry, this offer is not available to you. (PB01) " có ai bị giống mình không

có ai bị lỗi như thế này không sao mở offer lên bị báo lỗi này " Sorry, this offer is not available to you. (PB01) " có ai bị giống mình không
This happens when link is broken,offer is expired or has caps.That is why is best to ask us before promoting one or more offers,anything about that offer.

This site can’t be reached
www.topadsmedia.com took too long to respond.

Try:

Có bác nào vào site bị như này ko ( mạng FPT )
Yes we know.We need to change some coding structure.Still that would take 1-2 months,so until then very rảrely due to a lot of simultaneous connections,site will appear offline or will take a little to respond.95% to 99% of the time site is up and functional since no hosting company can ensure 100% uptime.We have 99% uptime.

This site can’t be reached
www.topadsmedia.com took too long to respond.

Try:

Có bác nào vào site bị như này ko ( mạng FPT )

Yes we know.We need to change some coding structure.Still that would take 1-2 months,so until then very rảrely due to a lot of simultaneous connections,site will appear offline or will take a little to respond.95% to 99% of the time site is up and functional since no hosting company can ensure 100% uptime.We have 99% uptime.

I think this problem need solve soon. I feel impatient. o_O

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minpom2018

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Back