Matrix Revcoin - Revcoin.org. Hyip/ Mining/ Exchanger. Lãi ngày 2.5-3.5%(58 ngày). BTC-PM-PZ-PE

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 tay to đã bắt đầu PR cho site , :D
quyết định dồn toàn bộ vốn liếng chơi hyip làm cú chót ở site này, :rolleyes:

Một dạng coin mới nữa sắp ra ấy mà. Thằng này biết kết hợp 3 trong 1.

Some little updates: Admin is now adding new node for extra network security and waiting on coinmarketcap for approval !

Some questions that have been recently answered that i would like to share here

*Can we start mining RVC now or will it start on the 24.08? Hi mining will be on the 22nd as i am setting up my own Pool
will be on a powerful ubuntu server, Alng with 3 nodes for extra security

*Some tips for mining RVC? Which processor, which graphic card?
Well this is down to you to choose what you prefer to mine with, our side Pool mining will be setup.

*Can i only withdraw the mined RVC 1 time in a month to the RevCoin wallet?
RVC will be monthly withdrawal until further notice.

*Can i sell daily my mined RVC to RevCoin?
You can sell mined coins anytime to or anywhere whom wishes to buy, We will also have a RVC coins market place to buy and sell. We will only buy coins after month ending date.

*Is it correct that you will accept Bank Wire and Credit Card for Payment?
This is not yet confirmed as i waiting for insurance for any loss and damage, Bank is available bit i need certainty from my insurance.

Another thing that all investors should be aware off regaridng insurance, read below
Revcoin Ltd have insurance to protect any incoming money from investors, Revcoin Ltd has appointed the most top dedicated forex, binary and stock marketing team along with insurance that will cover any loss and damages to company, example revcoin ltd trade £10 if my
broker loses £10 i will get back £7 for this i had to deposit £100k security deposit into bank for the insurance to accept and cover for any losses.

Condition are i offer that the brokers are independednt well know and established in the market with a good track record and not black listed.

As i have been in stock and forex my job is to help maintain revcoin ltd to last for long term and to use the best team out there.

I hope the above info helps.

Regards

Carlo Trbattoni

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcmcevents