Got Paid PaidtoLogin - Đăng nhập kiếm tiền - Min 0.01 bao thuế

vhhau

Junior
Reactions
MR
Perfect Money has been chosen...

Everyone knows that Liberty Reserve is gone so i have chosen Perfect Money as new payment system. I have chosen this payment system because is the one that allows to do payments of just one cent easily differently from Payza that has minimum transfers of 1$ or Paypal that would be very nice but that hasn't released me the possibility to use their API to perform automated payments. I could have used other payment methods but they have a higher minimum transfer like Egopay or STP aka SolidTrustPay.So now we are done ? No not yet, buying earning units in automated way is not possible at the moment, withdrawing is not possible but just for few more days. If someone wants to buy earningunits with Perfect money please contact me privately, if you are not interested in earning units but you want to profit from exchanging perfect money with Paypal then contact me and make me an offer, if i'll not find anyone with perfect money then i'll buy themselves with online exchangers but remember you can get Paypal with Perfect Money just offer me your exchange rate. Remember that you can invest your earnings in earning units for to know how please proceed reading. If you have perfect money and want to sell or buy earning units, contact me: paidtologin Back to Payouts: i pay only over 1 dollar for now but this will be for a very limited time promised. So instead i want to talk about compounding interest. You login daily and you get 0.001$ daily and day by day you accumulate earnings in your account on these earnings there is no interest but now earning units now cost only one cent of dollar each one, yes 0,01$ each one. So how long it takes to reach 1$ in your balance by login each day ? Before was nearly three years exactly 1000 days that divided by 365 is just a little less than one year and exactly 2.73 years that is 2 years and 9 months. But if you login the first 10 days you earn 0.001$ daily instead of withdraw you invest your 0.01$ and you buy one earning unit then since then you earn 0.00101$ and after 10 days again you buy another earning unit and you earn 0.00102$ daily and so it's quite clear that after 100 days you'll be able to earn that one cent in just 9 days. And this is available RIGHT NOW so also if you can't withdraw you can earn actively from your money !!!
Now let's see who has bought in the past 10 earning units each one 1$ now an earning unit is just one cent so they have been transformed in 1000 earning units, he by each daily login earn 0.01$ just by a login in another site you have to see 10 ads to reach the same results. Imagine if instead of 1000 earning units has 10000 earning units ( value: 100$ ) then he earns 0.10$ daily that is the same as 100 ads viewed by day. The potential of paidtologin is unlimited.
At the time due to LibertyReserve shutdown payouts are over 1$ and you can't buy earning units but soon will be back as before and better than before, i'm implementing in the next days the API programmation of the new payment system that i'll unveil at the due time.
For any other infos of for not processed payouts, contact: paidtologin
Take care,

Paidtologin's Administratori

Lưu ý:
Ai đăng kí rồi để lại ID cái mà trong link ref có đó để mình đưa vào top này. Level nào cũng hưởng 10% hết mà. Chia sẻ ref cho ace. Không đưa cũng được tùy mọi người. Sau khi mua EU thì phải nhấn return to merchant nhá không thì không được cộng EU ráng chịu.

Kiếm tiền bằng cách đăng nhập và nhấn chữ SKIP AD ở góc trên bên phải.

Mỗi ngày đăng nhập 1 lần bạn sẽ nhận được 0.001$ :binhsua24:

Nhưng bạn có thể mua earning units (EU) để tăng lượng tiền đăng nhập hàng ngày. Một EU bạn sẽ nhận thêm 0.00001$ mỗi ngày. . Số lượng không giới hạn nên bạn có thể mua bao nhiêu tùy thích và có thể bán lại lấy tiền bất cứ lúc nào khi mua thì vào upgrade nhập số lượng cần mua và nhấn vô cái chỗ có chữ "Pay now" rồi thanh toán nhớ 1 EU là 0.01$ à.
Ngoài ra thì nó có cái hệ thống 10 levels program gì đó mỗi người bạn mời sẽ hưởng được 10% ở mỗi level. À bạn còn được hưởng free banner gì đó.
Và theo công thức tính của nó ở trang chủ thì nếu bạn mời 4 người, 4 người này làm giống bạn và họ đều đăng nhập trong vòng 30 ngày thì bạn sẽ được 3145.76$ -> NGẠC NHIÊN CHƯA đã có thai
:binhsua24:
(quảng cáo bột giặt tide)
Đăng kí hay đăng nhập thì đều nhập vô cái khung ở trang chủ ấy.
Nói đến đây thôi, bài này là bài đầu tiên mình đăng ấy có gì sai sót xin vui lòng thông cảm và bỏ qua.

LINK: http://www.paidtologin.com?ref=26680

Proof: sau 20 ngày đăng nhập ta đã được 0.02 $ tức 2 cent kaka thuế 0.01 thì nó chịu luôn.

Ở đây cũng có nữa http://www.paidtologin.com/payments.php?

Mong mọi người ủng hộ.
:binhsua168:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mấycái này nguy hiểm gớm . chả dám đụng tới

chắc j đã sống đc 3 năm mà lãi mới chẳng vốn:m146:
Cần gì 3 năm để 50 ngày rồi đem payout+bán EU vậy là được 1050$. Min 0.01$ màk :binhsua07:. Site ra năm 2011 thì phải thấy nó ghi copy right 2011 . 2 năm mấy rồi.

[h=2]Perfect Money has been chosen...[/h]Everyone knows that Liberty Reserve is gone so i have chosen Perfect Money as new payment system. I have chosen this payment system because is the one that allows to do payments of just one cent easily differently from Payza that has minimum transfers of 1$ or Paypal that would be very nice but that hasn't released me the possibility to use their API to perform automated payments. I could have used other payment methods but they have a higher minimum transfer like Egopay or STP aka SolidTrustPay.So now we are done ? No not yet, buying earning units in automated way is not possible at the moment, withdrawing is not possible but just for few more days. If someone wants to buy earningunits with Perfect money please contact me privately, if you are not interested in earning units but you want to profit from exchanging perfect money with Paypal then contact me and make me an offer, if i'll not find anyone with perfect money then i'll buy themselves with online exchangers but remember you can get Paypal with Perfect Money just offer me your exchange rate. Remember that you can invest your earnings in earning units for to know how please proceed reading. If you have perfect money and want to sell or buy earning units, contact me: paidtologin Back to Payouts: i pay only over 1 dollar for now but this will be for a very limited time promised. So instead i want to talk about compounding interest. You login daily and you get 0.001$ daily and day by day you accumulate earnings in your account on these earnings there is no interest but now earning units now cost only one cent of dollar each one, yes 0,01$ each one. So how long it takes to reach 1$ in your balance by login each day ? Before was nearly three years exactly 1000 days that divided by 365 is just a little less than one year and exactly 2.73 years that is 2 years and 9 months. But if you login the first 10 days you earn 0.001$ daily instead of withdraw you invest your 0.01$ and you buy one earning unit then since then you earn 0.00101$ and after 10 days again you buy another earning unit and you earn 0.00102$ daily and so it's quite clear that after 100 days you'll be able to earn that one cent in just 9 days. And this is available RIGHT NOW so also if you can't withdraw you can earn actively from your money !!!
Now let's see who has bought in the past 10 earning units each one 1$ now an earning unit is just one cent so they have been transformed in 1000 earning units, he by each daily login earn 0.01$ just by a login in another site you have to see 10 ads to reach the same results. Imagine if instead of 1000 earning units has 10000 earning units ( value: 100$ ) then he earns 0.10$ daily that is the same as 100 ads viewed by day. The potential of paidtologin is unlimited.
At the time due to LibertyReserve shutdown payouts are over 1$ and you can't buy earning units but soon will be back as before and better than before, i'm implementing in the next days the API programmation of the new payment system that i'll unveil at the due time.
For any other infos of for not processed payouts, contact: paidtologin
Take care,

Paidtologin's Administratori
Anh ấy vẫn còn sống và ngày càng lợi hại haha

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gammo135

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week