[HOT BETA] Traffi.cx - New site bot traffic (chạy bằng tool )

trtung901

Banned
Reactions
MR
Thêm một trang bot traffic tiềm năng cho ae nè :D
Nó mới mở nhưng nghe nói nó thử nghiệm trên 250VPS
Tối đã 20k hit/giờ ( nghe có vẻ ảo tưởng)
Kết cái giao diện đẹp :D
Tương tự hitleap

Link ref: Traffi.cx
No-ref : Traffi.cx :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Alright, I've been working on something these days.. And i'd say this is it... A new traffic exchange. Though i'm not so fortunate as the circumstances fuckd me up so hard... But still here I am and @newton with the traffic exchange all set and ready for beta launch.

Before thinking like "God!, A new traffic exchange again ?" here are a few things :

I was working on this way beyond any of the present traffic exchanges.. If anyone would remember "SkillerzExchange" Tho.. But I was busy with some other things.. And haven't been able to make it.

The traffic exchange is well tested with a stable viewer app, I've tested it on 250 vps of my own.. No crashes, nothing :)..

It might work with youtube, Well can't yet guarantee but as per my tests it did.

And an additional plus feature "Fast Traffic", Can deliver upto 20k hits/hour right now... So try that for sure :). Note that you can't set timer for this traffic. It deducts 5 seconds for each visit you get.

Well free premium as we're in beta.

Custom timer : 5 - 300 seconds, Custom Referrer, and many other common features.

Try it now, And we'll be waiting for feedback : http://traffi.cx/?ref=49

đâu có rút đc

Announcements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nth110298

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week

Most viewed of week

Most discussed of week